The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Committee has rescheduled its hearing on alleged favoritism by the Justice Department’s Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) in awarding more than a quarter of a billion in grants each year. The committee has not only summoned J. Robert Flores, the administrator of OJJDP, but also asked Scott Peterson, the former OJJDP staffer who spoke on the record for the Nightline story that I worked on about the agency, to testify as well.
Tagsalberto gonzales barack obama baseball Bill Bennett Bradley Schlozman Dan Froomkin dick cheney elayne bennett FBI federal grand jury george bush Hariett Miers House Judiciary Committee Huffington Post I. Lewis (Scooter) Libby Inspector General iraq Iraqi war Jackson Browne john mccain Justice Deparment Justice Department Karl Rove Los Angeles Times michael mukasey murray waas new yorker Nora Dannehy obstruction of justice OJJDP patrick fitzgerald perjury prewar intelligence robert kennedy saddam hussein special prosecutor Talking Points Memo teenage sexuality Tongsun Park TPM U.S. Attorney Firings U.S. Attorneys valerie plame White House william timmons
- website on Exclusive: Cheney’s admissions to the CIA leak prosecutor and FBI
- hotel desk jobs near me on Exclusive: Cheney’s admissions to the CIA leak prosecutor and FBI
- navigieren sie hier on About Murray Waas
- victoriver.com on Video for my recent Boston Globe story
- video marketing strategy 2017 on Exclusive: Cheney’s admissions to the CIA leak prosecutor and FBI