John Lewis, the legendary civil right leader, is facing his first serious primary challenge in the morning. Extraordinary that nobody has really payed much attention to this. Aside from the primary challenge, that Lewis is facing a challenge at all is emblematic of an attempted changing of the guard in the African-American political community… that has yet to do much to explain its rationale for challenging leaders like Lewis… except for the sake of change alone.
Tagsalberto gonzales barack obama baseball Bill Bennett Bradley Schlozman Dan Froomkin dick cheney elayne bennett FBI federal grand jury george bush Hariett Miers House Judiciary Committee Huffington Post I. Lewis (Scooter) Libby Inspector General iraq Iraqi war Jackson Browne john mccain Justice Deparment Justice Department Karl Rove Los Angeles Times michael mukasey murray waas new yorker Nora Dannehy obstruction of justice OJJDP patrick fitzgerald perjury prewar intelligence robert kennedy saddam hussein special prosecutor Talking Points Memo teenage sexuality Tongsun Park TPM U.S. Attorney Firings U.S. Attorneys valerie plame White House william timmons
- website on Exclusive: Cheney’s admissions to the CIA leak prosecutor and FBI
- hotel desk jobs near me on Exclusive: Cheney’s admissions to the CIA leak prosecutor and FBI
- navigieren sie hier on About Murray Waas
- victoriver.com on Video for my recent Boston Globe story
- video marketing strategy 2017 on Exclusive: Cheney’s admissions to the CIA leak prosecutor and FBI